Sunday, August 3, 2008

day 3-thank goodness for my jumper


All right. So I am the worst blogger ever. Herb and I hiked to the top of a mountain today in Boulder and just like that...my camera ran out of batteries. It was the worst. It was so stunning. We could see all the way to Denver-30 miles away. And I had no camera. So instead, I thought I would post a picture of me in my new brown jumper that I've been wearing all the time. And best of all, I've posted a picture of my self jumping!!!! That's right-an action shot!!! What could be better????
But really, the hike today was really good. We went about 8 miles, 3 of them uphill and 1.5 of them up very very steep rocky incline. They called the hike moderate to strenuous. But they weren't messing around in the ranger station. It was really challenging. And it was so beautiful from the top. I really like Boulder. Everyone here is fit and seems happy. There are tons of good restaurants and outdoor activities. And my jumper fits in perfectly!!!
Tomorrow we are off to Wyoming and several nights on the road. See you in Dubois!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I am glad you liked Boulder so much! I told my brother about Fracas and the funny thing is, a colleague just told him today about the same restaurant! He had taken his wife there and loved it! Said it was REALLY expensive; of course, that is CO standards.
I told Kristy you were going to be in Nashville at the end of August and she's more than happy to take you out and see the sights. She said to give you her contact info (she checks emails most, but also her cell phone: kristyrhode@gmail.com
cell: 615-456-9498

Email her soon and she'll show you around when you are there. Send her the link to your blog; she'll get a kick out of it!

Be safe and I am sooooooooo jealous!!!
love you,
jason